So as the New Year is fast approaching I thought I would string together some resolutions to help me get it together in 2015.
- Be more organised and stop leaving everything till the last minute. This is a resolution I give myself every year.
- Stop being a trend w**re and start investing – No more filling my wardrobe with cheap quick fixes, quality items only.
- Stick to my running schedule – Same old story, less biscuits more moving.
- Work Hard – This year is all about getting my head down and achieving some major career goals.
- Read more, I love reading so there’s really no excuse. Knowledge is power!
- Enjoy the little things – Sounds corny but it’s damn true… birds, coffee the sun all that hippy stuff.